Satellite image data services market: many start-ups have joined forces with the pioneers of satellite image data services
[209 Pages Report] Global Satellite Image Data Services Market by Service and Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030.
PORTLAND, OR, USA, Oct 1, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Satellite Image Data Services Market Outlook 2021-2030: The global satellite image data services market is experiencing significant growth due to increased investment in the space industry. Satellite image data services sell geospatial image data of the Earth, which is produced and stored in satellites revolving around Earth’s orbit. Satellite imagery can be classified, in remote sensing applications, on the basis of resolutions such as spatial, spectral, temporal, radiometric and geometric. In addition, satellite imagery dating services also cater to the defense forces by providing image data to improve visual feedback on remote military installations, enemy movements, as well as surveillance and reconnaissance. Additionally, satellite data service companies sell and license images to companies such as Google Maps.
The companies covered by this satellite image data services market report are Airbus Defense and Space, Planet Labs Inc., Satellite Imaging Corporation, DigitalGlobe Inc., Harris Geospatial Solutions Inc., ICEYE, URSA Space Systems, Earth- I Ltd., Land Info Worldwide Mapping and Geospatial Services SATPALDA.
Download the report (209 PDF pages with information, charts, tables and figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9429
The regions covered in this report are North America (USA & Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France & Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and rest of LATAM) and the Middle East and Africa.
Analysis of the COVID-19 scenario:
• The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies in the space industry to suspend their satellite launch and manufacturing operations due to government regulations aimed at containing the spread of the virus.
• Satellite data service companies face short-term operational problems due to lack of site access restrictions imposed by authorities to contain COVID-19.
• Satellite data services face high server downtime as the servers require constant maintenance for maximum uptime.
• Satellite data services deplete their financial resources by servicing and maintaining servers without consumers of data services. Since COVID-19 impacted all industries, consumption of data services has dropped significantly during the government-imposed lockdown.
• The space industry is experiencing a huge labor shortage, as most companies or agencies depend on international labor for their operations.
Customization request at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/9429
Main impact factors: analysis of market scenarios, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The skyrocketing privatization of the space industry, increasing demand for AI and big data, and increasing adoption of cloud computing are the factors driving the global satellite data services market. . However, potential data breaches and expensive access to data are hampering the growth of the market. On the contrary, the emergence of satellite as a service and the growing use of satellite data services in agriculture by the government are opening up new avenues in the industry.
The global satellite image data services market trends are as follows:
Acceleration of the privatization of the space industry
The privatization of the space industry facilitates the adoption of satellite imagery through insightful spatial imagery. For example, Pixxel (a space technology startup founded by Indian engineering students) is building a constellation of nanosatellites to provide affordable, real-time, global satellite imagery. The startup has partnered with pioneers in satellite image data services such as Maxar, Skymet Weather so that with their help, imagery will contribute to various industries such as oil and gas, agriculture and disaster management, among others. The company is the only Asian startup to be selected for the first batch of 10 startups in Techstars Starburst Space Accelerator (a startup incubator based in California, United States). Pixxel aims to launch its satellite by the end of 2020. Therefore, increased privatization of the space industry is expected to boost the global market for satellite image data services.
Interested in acquiring the data? Inquire Here at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9429
Main advantages of the report:
• This study presents the analytical description of the global Satellite Image Data Services industry along with current trends and future estimates to determine impending investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities, along with detailed analysis of the global Satellite Image Data Services market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the growth scenario of the Global Satellite Image Data Services Market.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the marketplace.
• The report provides a detailed analysis of the global satellite image data services market based on the intensity of the competition and how the competition will shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Satellite Image Data Services Market Research Report:
• Who are the major market players active in the satellite image data services market?
• What are the current trends that will influence the market in the coming years?
• What are the driving factors, constraints and opportunities in the market?
• What are the projections for the future that could help take further strategic action?
Schedule a FREE consultation call with our analysts to find a solution for your business at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/9429
Allied Analytics srl
write us here
Visit us on social networks: